Pietro Taricone Kais Sputniks loves his daughter Sophie

Much has been said about the return of fire between Peter and pietro taricone but still there was been no declaration of the two involved. Now the first to talk about is that the weekly speaks so of his companion but prefers to focus on her daughter Sophie. The pietro taricone journalist who asked him what had tried looking at his partner kissing another he replies my soul then is marked but often the bad things become beautiful. I have always been a proud and I recognize that this is a stupid attitude. You can learn to forgive risks remain alone.

And Peter has indeed forgiven Kais especially since there is a middle child Sophie is first of all. Thanks to his training to pardon has become almost an automatic gesture and it is like to be a muscle in the gym there are trains to love and I love just the same way my daughter.

I do not think the absolute most but to compromise and what kind of father is Peter One of those whose world just feels illuminates the know that for Sophie will always be a reference so I try always to give all the explanations that asks me and even when I do not want to. It is true that fatherhood changes a man who would have thought to hear ‘or’ warrior ’so to speak.