Weekend Cinema News: Small Producer SAF Ali Khan Duke

SAF Ali Khan is a best Indian actor and this is a cool BOLLYWOOD actor in Indian cinema and this cinema actor SAF Ali Khan with actor now but at this time he is a small producer has become.

And prods his Indian cinema film was Love Today is going to be released soon and this is a latest in Mumbai the film was a conference Press.

And Indian cinema actor just like heroine of the film and SAF Ali Khan DEEPIKA PADUKONE and the media and including the questions given and the film director IMTIAJH Ali on the occasion were also present.

To be a producer on the question of SAF Ali Khan said that the experience is good for me and I am happy that I got a good partner. Being a producer is the responsibility of the director but I have already told me that the only artist to be more on his performance.

And when the director IMTIAJH there he was asked to KAREENA in the film and then why not answer them that KAREENA was not fit for the role were BATTIN and I think SAF is follow good and brilliant future in Indian cinema producer.