BOLLYWOOD Cinema Actor ARJUN RAMPAL

This time in a BBC meeting are guests of the cinema actor are made for model-actor ARJUN RAMPAL and that be considered a cinema model with movie stars and this is a first hit the flop and now established artist.

The journey was very good and maybe I am just for entertainment and then you learn from experience and grow.

And overall the trip has been good so far and wish that the future is good so i can say this is do good films and people can and entertainment.

And this BOLLYWOOD cinema actor voice is so good just like AMITABH BACHCHAN, AMRISH PURI and ARJUN RAMPAL voice is God gift if people like it and I am thankful to them and my director says that I should reduce the base of your voice.

And I was born in Jabalpur and after my mother and father are come to Nasik and there was my father business and my mother was a teacher.

Then I read in the KODAIKANAL International School and then from Delhi's Hindu College honor Echo. I got the same model and I wish I could go behind the camera and the Making of the film should focus and I wanted to film school in New York.