BOLLYWOOD Cinema Actor AKSHAY Kumar

This is best Indian cine actor AKSHAY Kumar and at this time is launches latest film KAMBAKTH ISHQ and he is I mean AKSHAY Kumar even if your body grow strong and are known for but stunts during the shooting of more than a few and I think feel he became nervous. Actually they were worried due to the Hollywood superstar Sylvester Stallion and who watch with them in the film has come.

AKSHAY Kumar latest film KAMBAKTH ISHQ is ready to come on the screen with Hollywood and BOLLYWOOD stars. And especially for the promotion of the film AKSHAY Kumar and Sylvester Stallone arrived in New York to experience is work with a lot said.

He said, "I understand this before the shooting was that Sylvester Stallone is so large that the star will be less talk. But when I met him that he found very modest person, and we adjust very quickly - got. "

AKSHAY Kumar said, "I was too nervous while acting with him, but he did not let me feel that he is a very big star."

He said renewable Sylvester Stallone chat with Marin, my - talk about building your body and how different films at the time of the shooting both of them minor injuries.

Stallone in the film KLIFHANGER mention of knee injury and then came to his waist in the renewable injury came in the time.