Miley Cyrus will not make other films Hannah Montana

Miley Cyrus has said that there will be a second film dedicated to her Hannah Montana and this is a young actress and singer claims that a film devoted to her character is enough and this meanwhile Hannah Montana movie will be in our sale May 1.

“I feel like this is a TV show, and we got really lucky with having the material to make one movie. To do another one, I feel like it takes away the reality of it all”

“We are continuing to do season three, and we all wish to do a season four, and I would love to do that if the time is right and if that’s what everyone agrees on. I don’t know if I would do another film, but I would love to do another season. I think that would be what we would all agree on”

“You never really hear that the movie was written before the book. It’s kind of a weird way to do that. But he wrote the movie before he wrote the book, and he wrote it with me in mind”, Cyrus said about her upcoming project. Not much details have been revealed about the movie yet. Cyrus even knows close to nothing about the film. “I’ve always been lucky to play parts that relate to me — and this doesn’t at all. I have my issues, but not as bad as this chick! I am happy to play someone who is just kind of out there and not someone that I am like”, Miley said.