Jordan and peter Andre

The legendary and Glamour model Jordan and peter Andre has give the name for their new born baby Princess and they makes this name from the combination of both mothers name which is pronounced as tee-ah-me where This is taken from Andre’s mother and Amy from Jordan’s mother. The real name of glamour model Jordan is Katie Price, they choose princess for his daughter because they think that she is princess of their family and it is also related to peters idea. Pop star Andre said that “Katie always loved the name Princess but everyone thought it was a bit over the top. I loved it too but I wanted to name her after both our mums and then I just woke up one morning and thought ‘I know! We’ll just put them together”. They love her deeply because she is the first baby of this couple her nick name is Bunny and she is born three weeks ago. This couple is a best Hollywood actress and in this article if show chooses the princess for his daughter and I think this Jordan and peter Andre is a long term celebrity on Hollywood and I love this actress because the nature and acting is very nice.