Big Brother 9: the non-lesbian Leonia Coccia comes to legal


Do you remember the alleged entry of the Leonia Coccia Big Brother 9 was a lesbian? Just leaving the house and read the newspapers, went on all the rage: “I’m not a lesbian!” And now swears revenge lawful. The girl explains that he has nothing against homosexuals but says that this false news has led to severe hardships and personal relationships. That voice stemmed only by a short film I am the unlucky capoccella, inspired by the life of Catherine D’Agostino, and launched the ball poisoned: “Catherine was a friend of mine and I had asked for help to realize the dream of directing this film. I said that looks like a girl his ex. And a together with another friend of mine, I decided to pray for you for free. But I never would have expected that you take advantage of the visibility, instead of telling the truth, even grant interviews in which he said that you and I we had been together four years. via